Tour Iqaluit is pleased to help you plan your next Iqaluit conference, meeting, special event, or incentive travel in and around Iqaluit.
Whether you are looking for space in the city of Iqaluit, a nearby local community, or a larger camp based out on the tundra, we will help you find the perfect venue to meet your individual needs.
We also offer private base camps in some of the most remote and stunning locations for an exciting adventure conference fully catered with gourmet cuisine. Exclusive offerings that meet your individual needs is our priority and discretion is always assured.
Choose from any of the following services and offerings:
- Reduced air fare rates when booked with any of our special packages
- Meet & Greet at airport upon arrival as well private transfers
- Temporary baggage storage
- Lodging and accommodation at local hotels and bed & breakfasts at specially negotiated rates
- Lodging and event planning at our private base camps
- Heated Igloo Village for up to 24 people
- Transportation arrangements in our private passenger van or vehicles as well as private hire trailers and taxis
- Meal arrangement and private catering (with local chefs or celebrity chefs flown in specifically for your event)
- Audio-visual equipment (computers, copiers, printers, cell phones, etc. available for use upon request)
- Wi-Fi service depending on your requirements, including IT support and supervision
- Assistance with event promotion and advertising both in print and online via web promotion or targeted emails
- Hiring of special guest speakers, performers, and local entertainment
- Hiring of photographer or videographer
- Hiring of private security
- Arranging all permits and licenses required for your event or assistance with arranging these independently
- Procurement services (dinnerware, flatware stemware, linens, decorations & accessories, delegate swag, etc.)
- Unique or custom arctic gifts crafted by local artists and artisans
- Translation services in any of our official languages (English, French, Inuktitut, Inuinnaqtun)
- An extensive list of private or group activities, including dog sledding, dog carting, snowmobiling, kayaking, boat tours, and more
- Team building exercises such as igloo building, group Arctic challenges, and overnight camping
- Special outfitting services along with gear and clothing rental
Our specialty is in VIP services.
We have extensive experience in organizing exclusive trips and events, and providing unique and tailored offerings. We have worked with some of the world’s most accomplished individuals, as well as top companies and organizations, including the film and media industry. From crafting special travel packages with an array of quintessential Arctic activities to providing bush plane, helicopter, or hot air balloon tours, Tour Iqaluit can provide you or your organization with an exceptional experience.